Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Christmas Season Brings People & Families Together





As we approach Thanksgiving in a couple of days, I think about the wonders and magic of the Christmas season. There is something special and I most certainly love this season because of the power to soften the hearts of many and increase the feelings of love, respect, and good will toward all men.

In this video, Chris Brown sings the beautiful rendition of "This Christmas". I hope to watch this movie with my family and see the message of this program.

When I think of the Christmas season I think of "Families". I recognize that there will be people out there that will not have the privilege to spend time with their family or will be spending the holidays by themselves and will feel lonely. But, the message and magic of this Christmas season is about the longing to spend Christmas with our "Family"!

Happy Thanksgiving to all and Merry Christmas too!

No comments:

Followers